Sunday

REBATE AND SWITCH


When the fake grass salespeople came to my house one of the things they told me is that the Metropolitan Water District is offering a 30 cent per square foot rebate for synthetic grass installations. They told me to consider with the rebate that my final cost would be even lower than the deal they were already offering (30 cents times 500 square feet = $150). They said they'd send over the paperwork as soon as the grass was installed or at the very least give me the link to the site where I could apply for the rebate.

The TRUTH is, there is no rebate from the Los Angeles Metropolitan Water District. They're considering one and some day soon there might be one but right now there is no rebate being offered here in Los Angeles. Other states are offering them and you should definitely look into it, but if your Los Angeles salesperson tells you that you'll get an addition 30 cent per square foot discount from the Metropolitan Water District I wouldn't be counting on that money any time soon.